Tea: Fo Mei (Buddha’s Eyebrow) green tea. Damon talks about his experience making something in augmented reality. Michael shares his thoughts as a non-driver on autonomous vehicles. Also: getting the date wrong, throwing tea into the lake, breaking news 100 years in the making, two brides for two brothers, machine learning on Pokemon data, being unable to turn down a free zombie, living in a closet under the stairs, boring cars, lifelong bets, moose, five stupid people standing on a track, psychopaths, hand signals, and building a wall around your bed.
This episode was brought to you by:
- Seven Cups Fine Tea: Get 20% off Fo Mei Buddha’s Eyebrow 2016 with the coupon code: techtea (expires in 6 months)
- Themeforest–downloadable assets to make your website great
- Michael’s puer-induced cuticle injury and his puer knife
- Japanese tea “hedges”
- Sri Lankan tea bush “clusters” in Nuwara Eliya
- Unity Game Engine
- Apple Developer
- China’s self-driving bus
- The problem with kangaroos
- Buddhists and the Trolley Problem
- Linear Digressions: An Introduction to Stanley the First Self-Driving Car
- Actual Hazard vs. Public Outrage
Our theme music was written by Lisa Purdy.
You can contact Damon and Michael by visiting the Contact Us page on TechTea.fm and find our social media and newsletter subscription information as well.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:12:50 — 66.9MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Email | RSS | More